Final showdown (man vs. alien) Final showdown (man vs. alien)

I can tell you have knowledge of music.

The problem with many of todays music producing software is that it limits the user to a certain sound. Usually this sounds extremely cheesy, but it was a good song. The cheese factor is definitely high and There was an absence of bass that also brought down the songs feel. But i like this song because it refuses to be simple and i can tell you something about music because a lot of the music on NG sounds like half the people don't know what in the hell they're doing.

Oh and just one question: Do you use drum samples?

I've never heard of logicexpress and i'll check it out.

Keep improving.
Bobbert.

Music-story responds:

I am almost there. Crazy, soo many reviews so quickly. I gotta keep up with you guys. I'm gonna PM you about something. Okay I don't have a drumset at home and before I used to make my drums with drum kits on the keyboard but that took ages to make. So now I use prerecorded loops for the drums. The rest is done by my midi keyboard so composition in authentic and not copied. Completely new and....you get the point. :) As for the cheesy factor, I need someone to fix that up for me. Master my tracks anyone? Please? Use logic express 7 anyone than PM me? Okay thanks for review and bye for now

Eat My Pee Pee Eat My Pee Pee

I've noticed...

You really like use the same powerchords in the same order over and over... C'mon man try harder....

My Legacy My Legacy

Talent.

Serious man, one of the best ng producers on the portal. Nuff said.

stl-product314 responds:

Thanks man. I appreciate it. Haters can't stand it.

Real muthafuckin talk.

Forever in debt Forever in debt

Good.

Very well produced.I like how you blended the synths with the piano, then the strings came in and it made it perfect. Good work.

_Objekt_
p.s. what app are you using???

Feez responds:

thnxs for the review man, the equipment I'm using is very basic, I just use a Roland Groovebox, I dont use computer software or anythin like that, coz i like to keep a raw edge to my style, and u can get some nice sounds out of a groovebox if u play about with it a bit.

Who gives a fuck! Who gives a fuck!

Really good dude.

The beat was awesome it sounded industrial but it doesnt completely lose it's genre. Good work man.

Feez responds:

I appreciate the review man thnxs alot.

RDX - Destruction [DnB Loop] RDX - Destruction [DnB Loop]

Very good.

I really love DnB I barely started getting into it, im in the process of making a couble of Dnb songs myself. good job nigs.

p.s. what a dick of me, you left a review for one of my songs and i didnt return the favor :(. please excuse my laziness.

RemedyX responds:

Thanks man.
Dont worry bout it'

Misery - A Mist Veiled Moon Misery - A Mist Veiled Moon

Good yob.

I think you can refine this by adding more realistic sounding drums. Then it would be solid gold nigs!!!!

_objekt_

STUPID FACE!! STUPID FACE!!

You sir, might just be the most overrated artist.

You sir, might just be the most overrated artist on newgrounds. I really don't see a future in music for you. Stick to "klaymation" dude.

THE BONG SONG THE BONG SONG

There is a clear influence Of ICP.

I liked it even though i dont like Insane Clown Posse All that much. You're good at what you do. YOu gotta give me tips on how to make one person sound like 10 people lol. How the fuck do you get that chorus effect???

kingj4life3 responds:

hey man thanx, yer i love icp, lol and for the more person affect youve gotta record your voice again and again and again in differnt melodys. it takes time but it pays off ;)

AM I EMO? awesome song AM I EMO? awesome song

I liked it ^_^

Good job on the chorus, i liked the well..... uh.....chorus in the backround. The beat was pretty ok. Check out my shit if you can.

kingj4life3 responds:

thanx man, i like the chorus too, its really moving, expecially when you get into the mood